Strategystorming Strategy Mastery Workshop - August Sessions Australia, APAC, EMEAIt's a strategy ‘expedition’ workshop and it will give you the thinking, tools, and know-how to craft strategy like never before. It’s about ‘Strategystorming’ - adding gameplay into how we think, create and build strategies that are robust, giving us the clarity, certainty, and competencies that we need to know along this pathway.
Cost:$319.00 – $389.00 per person
Schedule:Two Sessions: 23 August & 25 August & Bonus Learning Pods & Accountability Follow-up 30 Aug
About this experience
Please go to our next Headline Strategy Training Workshop Event Here
View all of our upcoming Strategy Sprints, Strategy Workshops & Special Events Here.
It's time to rethink & reinvent how we think about strategy, but also how we understand, design, and craft it.
We're going on a strategy journey to discover & do. To find out exactly where to start with strategy, and where it will ultimately take you from good to great.
We now need to focus on becoming BETTER instead of simply growing BIGGER.
Good and bigger are not ‘good enough’ anymore.
And 'Bigger' as the end-all does not suffice. Bigger is not better.
We need to be & do Greater.
'Ensei' is the expedition of your business, and this is where the journey starts. We're no longer on a safari, but with troubled waters ahead, this is the best way to create the future, today.
Strategystorming is adding gameplay into how we think, create, and build strategies that are robust, giving us the clarity, certainty, and competencies that we need to know along this pathway.
Strategystorming is the new wave of developing strategy, whether you're a business strategist, entrepreneur, strategy consultant, or practitioner - it will give you the thinking, tools, and know-how to craft strategy like never before.
We focus on the journey, the expedition, the 'Ensei' of it all - so you can see exactly how the pieces fit together, how they work, and what needs to be done.
Our beliefs in what strategy is and can do is where we start, along our journey of enlightenment into the deeper world of getting and answering the 'why'. 'What' takes us along the expedition trail, and 'how' is what you'll be ready and able to do, next, as you take everything into practice & implementation.
Strategy is not a game, but it can be 'playful', and we've created a series of tools that will inspire you to see your perspective and use gameplay to bring it to life.
What we're bringing to divulge, dissect & discuss in detail around mastering how we think about strategy in this strategy mastery workshop:
- Going slow to go fast is the only way how to move from Good to Great. Here are the beliefs that we are challenging, and where it will bring you. Where are you headed and how will you know when you get there?
- Where to start with strategy & more importantly, where to finish. How do you prepare resources, time, people, and money to be able to take off and actually get to your destination?
- What got us here will get us there - the science of reverse engineering what you've done and how best to combine it with refreshing thinking. We don't want to reinvent the wheel, nor learn how to ride a bicycle again - so what you know and do up to this point is something to treasure and leverage. Are you ready to ride your bicycle again?
- Seeing, thinking & doing strategy is much easier said than done, but there's a reason for that. We'll digest how to think strategically, and what your strategic dynamics profile means to being able to solve problems and challenges strategically.
- What does the ensei expedition do to change my perspective, and what thinking & tools will I need to bring along this growth pathway?
Strategy is not for the upper echelons of corporate-ness. It's not a plan from on high. It's not for the faint of heart, either. It's down-to-earth thinking & doing.
It's not business as usual anymore. You're here to learn, in a learning environment, to give you the strategies & tools that you will need to map out the next steps of business.
There is no other way to do this, if you're prepared to take the next step.
It's about Strategy Mastery. Mastering the Art, Science, and Psychology of Strategy
Here's what the strategy workshop learning looks like
This is a live learning experience, not some pre-recorded video; it's a learning course, that takes place across 2+ sessions of 100 minutes each.
200 minutes and you’ll have everything you need to leverage where you are, and what needs to happen next.
There are 4 sessions over 4 days (across 2 weeks). Each of the first 3 sessions are 100 minutes of learning + Q&A. Session 4 is a private VIP strategy session
Session 1: Strategy beliefs, Strategic dynamics, psychology of strategy, strategy vs planning, strategy models
Session 2: The Strategy Expedition, The AMPS model (Audience, Method, Process, Story), 100-Day radar, Stratahedron model building
Session 3: Strategic goals, objectives, public accountability, 500-Day radar, and beyond
Session 4: 60-minute Private strategy session, accountability and how to put your strategy in place specific for your business
Who's It For?
It's only for those who are really looking to overcome their misbeliefs of strategy & business, and what you can do about it.
It's for those who want to learn how to do strategy better - whether it's how to start, or how to start better - it's ultimately how we all will finish.
It's not for the light-hearted spur-of-the-moment-go-here-to-go-there mentality; we are going on an expedition, afterall.
It's not a to-do list. A to-do list would never have landed men on the moon, explored the poles, or journeyed around the world and across new terrains. Hundreds of people have died attempting to navigate the summit of Everest & return. While this Strategy Mastery won't kill you, it won't be easy.
"I'm not here to tell you it will be easy, I'm here to tell you it will be worth it"
It's one of the most exciting times ever imaginable, as you have access to business around the world, at any time, and any place.
What are you prepared to gain?
2 sessions x 100 minutes each + open Q&A after each session
23 August 16:00 Perth, Australia (GMT+8)
25 August 16:00 Perth, Australia (GMT+8)
*Why 2 sessions x 100 minutes each? It allows us to concentrate on what's really important, and remove the fluff of traditional workshops.
Bonus Session #1
30 August 16:00 Perth, Australia (GMT+8) - 60-minute Learning Pod & Accountability Follow-up
Bonus Session #2 [VIP Session Ticket only]
Private 60-minute Strategy Learning Review Session - To Be Scheduled individually
[Event listing will show it in your local time]
Ticket Packages Available
VIP Strategystorming Learning Experience
- VIP course entry
- 3 Main Group Sessions
- Bonus 60 minute 1 on 1 session (4th session)
- Paper and digital copy of Doyle's digital strategy book, Breakthrough + additional strategy book pack
- PDF workbook and worksheets
- Paper copy of Workbook
- Access to 21 Strategy Canvases
Strategystorming Learning Experience
- Standard course entry
- Standard course entry
- 3 Main Group Sessions
- PDF Workbook and worksheets
- PDF copy of Doyle's digital strategy book, Breakthrough
- Where is it? It's on Zoom & you'll be sent the link
- How do I add this to my calendar? You'll be sent a calendar event link
- What's the agenda? See the details above on the sessions
- Who is this for? Consultants, Coaches, Entrepreneurs, Practitioners, Strategists
- What do I need to do to prepare? You'll be sent the work kit
- What are the timings? See schedule above
- Will there be a recording? It's a hands-on learning event so recording will only be provided to those who attend
- Do I have to attend? Yes, it's a hands-on learning event
- What's the cost? See the tickets available above
- Will strategy save the day? Yes, but only if you know how to craft the perfect business strategy
Book Your Seat Now
I've been involved in business & strategy for 20 years. I've crafted countless compelling strategies for dozens of industries for small business and Fortune 1000 businesses on a global basis. I'm a former startup Founder of one of Canada's Top 50 Fastest Growing ecommerce companies, and the #1 Fastest Growing company in the Province.
I’m author of the book on digital strategy called #Breakthrough, which takes challenger businesses on their business-changing digital expedition, and I’m your CEO - Chief Expedition Officer helping you plan, navigate & deliver in the digital darkness of online.
I guide Digital Challenger businesses in navigating and leveraging the disruptive digital economy by showing them how to create certainty, clarity and competency in digital so the world really knows who you are and the impact that you create, despite the craziness that is happening around you. We’re shining the light in the digital darkness & confusion.